Good evening Missouri Wing Members,
We thank you for you diligence over the last year + in maintaining the desired requirements of the Missouri Wing Phase Remobilization Plan. Effective today, July 25 the wing will revert back to Phase 2. The positivity numbers within the state continue to increase and in the best interest in member’s health safety the reversion back to Phase 2 is needed and requested by NHQ.
As a reminder the below are the requirements in Phase 2. Please note though the May 2021 memo from Major General Smith, does override the mask requirement in this phase. “Fully vaccinated members will no longer be required to wear masks indoors or outdoors while at CAP activities, assuming there are no more restrictive state/local/tribal/territorial guidelines for the locality.”
· 50 or less low risk members
· One day limit (no overnight) Waivers for overnight activities can be requested, please contact Lt Col Jen Smith for more information – you must allow several weeks for this process.
· Social distancing OR face coverings required if social distancing cannot be maintained
· Health status and temperature checks required
· Regular hand washing or hand sanitation
· Regular sanitation of common use surfaces
· Open air meetings recommend if possible
Thank you for your continuance of our core values during this time!
-from Missouri Wing e-mail 25 Jul 2021
For the latest national information concerning Civil Air Patrol and COVID-19 (Coronavirus), please visit the National Headquarters COVID-19 Information Center.